Sunday, December 6, 2015

WEEKLY CLICKS: Holiday Gift Guide--The Gifts That Keeps On Giving

If you are having a hard time deciding what to get those on your Christmas list, I might have  a few suggestions. Check my weekly clicks.


Caudalie' Paris Organic Grape Water refreshes, tones and soothes the skin from both the hot days of summer and the cold, bitter days of winter. 

Zero Gravity iPhone Case is a perfect gift for the uptown girls. I am on this!

I am a sucker for safe, non-toxic products.  I like to keep it as close to real deal as possible and  Herbivore is great for those who enjoy natural products.

Maybelline's The Nudes Palette is lovely for all skin hues.

Blissful Balance Spa Gift Baskets are amazing. Bath & Body Spa products of the highest quality.

Giovanni Purifying Facial Mask is the best facial mask I've ever used.  I was sold the first time I used it!  Love it.

For the product junkie in your life, Birchbox is the way to go.

Love Style Life by Garance Dore. You will love it!

I love beautiful custom framed art and photos. Framebridge creates every frame to perfection. 

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment