Friday, November 20, 2015

WEEKEND: Feel Good Friday


Getting up at 4 o'clock in the morning can over time make demands on the body that are not so forgiving.  Just bending over sent me into orbit.
Even so, I love getting a few yoga stances in before I hit the shower. This holiday season I’ve plan on doing a little self-gifting and will purchase 100 Yoga Poses by Anna Smith.  Yoga help me increase my flexibility.  I should be doing a little better than I’ve been doing and I plan to do just that.

Having to rise at 4:00 a.m. breakfast is often on the form of a smoothie. 
Superfood Smoothies by Julie Morris is my go to book for great recipes.  I don’t make a habit of drinking my breakfast, but when I am in a pinch my Kale, Ginger and Broccoli smoothie does the trick. ­­­

Take a moment this weekend to do one thing that will improve your mind or body or both.  Grab your BFF and head to a juice bar, learn new yoga positions or try Reiki, mediation, get that gym membership that you've put off.
Check out this article. If you are going to make change in your life to improve your health what would it be?

Whatever you do this weekend dig a little more to experience a deeper you.
Enjoy your weekend!
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment