Friday, November 13, 2015

WEEKEND: Celebrate Victories


Here I am at the close of another week.  I love Fridays! I enjoy looking back over the week to see where I’ve had victories.
Yes, I count those times when I’ve gained.  It doesn’t matter what the victories are, be it refraining from having that last donut to save yourself a few calories or scoring a large account for the company you work or losing that last five pounds.

Victories are meant to be celebrated.
I got to share with a friend who was looking for a natural fragrance for herself.

I, on the other hand treated myself to one of my favorite soy candles.  I am a sucker for lowering the lights at home after a long week at work.  
This weekend I’ll send time at a Wellness Seminar and watching the FoodNetwork’s Trisha Southern Kitchen.  

Girl got to eat!




Image-Pin

 

No comments:

Post a Comment