Friday, October 23, 2015

Weekend: Rejuvenation

 
 The weekend is finally here and I am ready to slip into a nice pair of pajamas and watch the crisp fall leaves tumble pass my window while I finish the latest copy of SELF Magazine.  Friday nights are my time to cast aside the demands of work; both mentally and physically.   This weekend I plan to have a spa night at home.

Starting with my favorite TOCCA bath and body shower gel.  Florence Bagno Profumato lives up to its name for conjuring up memories of Paris.

Lighting a few of my Tocca candles that arrived just in time for me to pamper myself.  A little me time is just what I need. Weekends are made for rejuvenation and doing those things that uplifts the spirit, nurture the body and feed the soul.

Speaking of feeding the soul, the weekend would not be complete without taking to the kitchen to do a little baking.  Flipping through Tea Time Magazine, I ran across a recipe for Cashew Cookies.  Now if I could just find the Kitchen Aid mixer.

-Carpe diem – seize the day.




Image: Pinterest-Happiness Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment